On the 13th March 2020, EA released the Icon Swaps 3 squad on FIFA 20. The 3 stand-out players from Icon Swaps 3 are: Zinedine Zidane (91), Paolo Maldini (92) and Ruud Gullit (86).
Icon Swaps is a cool chance to win Icon players of your choice for free, you just have to unlock swap tokens by completing in-game objectives on FIFA 20.
Who Features in Icon Swaps 3 – FIFA 20?
EA Sports released 21 Icon Swaps players initially, before realising their mishap, by accidentally including Peter Schmeichel when he was already released in Icon Swaps 1.
Therefore, there are only 20 Icon Swaps 3 players. However, they are a mixture of Base, Middle, Prime and Prime Moments Icons. Most of them are Prime Moments Icons, so you can get some proper elite Icon’s for free while staying at home during the next few weeks!
These are the very best Icon’s available in Icon Swaps 3 on FIFA 20. We have our eyes on Zidane, Maradona & Gullit. You can basically get millions of FIFA coins worth of players for free by unlocking these world class Icons!
Full FIFA 20 Icon Swaps 3 Token Cost List
Firstly, you can win 24 tokens for Icon Swaps 3 before the promotion is over. The first 12 are out now until the 24th April 2020, when the next 12 will be out.
Here is the complete FIFA 20 Icon Swaps 3 token cost list:
- Base Icon (91) Zidane – 23
- Prime Icon (94) Garrincha – 21
- Prime Moments Icon (94) Carlos Alberto – 21
- Prime Moments Icon (94) Cannavaro – 20
- Prime Moments Icon (92) Petit – 19
- Middle Icon (95) Maradona – 19
- Prime Moments Icon (92) Riquelme – 18
- Prime Moments Icon (93) Bergkamp – 16
- Prime Moments Icon (92) Rush – 16
- Middle Icon (90) Dalglish – 16
- Prime Icon (91) Kaka – 15
- Middle (92) Maldini – 13
- Prime Moments (92) Lampard – 10
- Base (86) Gullit – 10
- Prime Moments (92) Overmars – 10
- Prime Moments (94) Puyol – 9
- Prime Moments (92) Laudrup – 9
- Prime Moments (90) Gattuso – 7
- Prime Moments (92) Trezeguet – 7
- Prime Moments (91) Litmanen – 6
You can also get a Prime Icon Pack for 9 tokens, which provides super value given the excellent Prime Icons you could get. However, usually, Icon packs can be a bit of a gamble to who you will receive. So if you have your heart set on a player, definitely go for unlocking them directly! If you are wise and thrifty, you could get 2/3 good Icon players during the entire Icon Swaps 3 promotion.
FIFA 20 Icon Swaps 3 In-Game Token Objectives
As mentioned before, there are a total of 24 Icon Swaps 3 tokens to play for. The first 12 Icon Swaps 3 tokens are available now until Friday, 24th, April 2020. Each objective awards you 1 Icon Swaps 3 token to use on FIFA 20.
Icon Swaps Online (5 Tokens)
- Win four Rivals matches using nine First Owner players from the Premier League
- Win four Rivals matches using nine First Owner players from Ligue 1
- Win four Rivals matches using nine First Owner players from Serie A
- Win four Rivals matches using nine First Owner players from Bundesliga
- Win four Rivals matches using nine First Owner players from LaLiga
Icon Swaps Online II (3 Tokens)
- Win five Rivals matches with 11 UCL-themed players
- Win five Rivals matches with 11 First Owner players
- Win 12 FUT Champs matches
Icon Swaps Single Player (4)
- Win six Squad Battles matches on min. Legendary difficulty with 11 Brazilian players
- Win five Squad Battles matches on min. World Class difficulty with 11 Japanese players
- Win five Squad Battles matches on min. World Class difficulty with 11 CONMEBOL players
- Win five Squad Battles matches on min. World Class difficulty with 11 Liga NOS
Let us know in the comments who is your favourite FIFA 20 Icon Swaps 3 player. Also, what are your plans regarding the 24 tokens? Do you think you can get them all done and how do you plan to spend them?
/ 1 month ago
Spread the lovePlaystation has organised a few more tournaments, to give you a chance...
/ 2 months ago
Spread the loveEA Sports FIFA has released the FUT 20 Bundesliga TOTSSF squad. It...
/ 2 months ago
Spread the loveJames Maddison has been given a 90 rated Player Moments SBC, with...